Who are Cyclists?
They are some of your best customers. Young, affluent, highly educated and brand loyal is the perfect description of this growing population. In the United States, there are now over 90 million cyclists with nearly 10% of them considered avid cyclists who ride at least once a week on average.
Not a gender-specific sport [55% are male and 45% are female] the average US cyclist is young, upscale and affluent with a median household income of over $80,000.
- Median Age: 38
- 63% are between the ages of 25 to 44
- 22% are between the ages of 45 to 54
- 53% are married
- 90% have attended college
- 39% have post-graduate degrees
- 63% are professional managers
- 52% rate their brand loyalty as high
- 50% own a truck and/or SUV
Let our team help you reach this audience with sponsorship in the Tehachapi GranFondo.
With seven months of planned promotion reaching cyclists all over the State of California, you’ll have the opportunity of extensive reach with a positive message to an interested audience via print, online, social media and html emails.